New Covid-19 safety protocols:
While I'm excited to see all my wonderful supportive clients again, the safety clients, myself and community is my top priority. I know I’ve been quiet since the Province announced its re-opening plan but its been time needed to make some difficult decisions and to focus on ensuring I am taking every measure possible to make your visit as safe as we can. Please realize our ‘new normal’ will make your visit a little different then what you’re used to and wanted to take this time to share with you what you can expect.
The following safety and cleaning protocols will be evaluated on an ongoing basis:
- I will be wearing surgical masks and protective eye wear or face shields (as prescribed by the Province). Aprons will be changed and laundered between clients;
- I will be washing my hands before and after each client; as per usual
- Common touch areas: doors, counters, pay station will be disinfected after each client; (washrooms, staff room) will be disinfected regularly;
- Wait areas will not be available at this time. Magazine and other convenience items have been removed;
- Hand sanitization and tissue stations have been provided throughout the salon;
- I will be self monitoring for flu like symptoms and will be checking my temperature upon arrival for work.
WHEN BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- You will be asked if you have travelled to Northern Saskatchewan or outside Saskatchewan within the past 14 days (this may change depending on the addition or removal of travel warnings);
- You will be asked if the Health Authority has advised you that you have been contact with someone with COVID-19 or if you’ve been asked to self-isolate within the past 14 days;
- You will be asked if you’re experiencing any flu like symptoms (coughing, sneezing, fever, difficulty breathing)
- You will have to sign a waiver stating the answers to the above questions are true to your knowledge.
GETTING READY FOR YOUR VISIT:
- I will be asking all clients to wear a face mask at all times (home made masks are acceptable). I highly encourage clients to wear their own masks as there is a limited supply of masks and sourcing masks is a concern. However, if you arrive to your appointment without a mask a disposable surgical mask will be provided. A fee of $2.00 will be charged for the use of surgical masks;
- No cash payments at this time;
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. To maintain social distancing, we ask that you wait in your vehicle and call or text and the door will be unlocked for you
- Please attend your appointment alone. As stated above the waiting area will not be available, and I would like to limit the number of people in the salon at any one time.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
- You will be asked to reaffirm your answers when booking your appointment and sign a waiver. (travel history, contact with persons with COVID-19, flu like symptoms);
- If you arrive without a mask you will be asked to wear a disposable surgical mask ($2.00 fee);
- Please disinfect your hands upon arrival (hand sanitizer at the front door or restroom with soap and water for 20 seconds);